In today’s fast-paced world, time is a luxury many of us can’t afford. The last thing you want to be doing is mopping in your only time off.
Thankfully, there’s a solution – mopping slippers. Now you can walk around and do this chore with minimal effort. We’re super excited about this innovative cleaning tool.
Let’s go through some of the advantages and shopping tips before looking at the best mopping slippers we could find on the market.
- Plush comfortable lining
- Detachable head
- Flexible sizing
- Removable mopping attachment
- Unisex design
- Super absorbent with no slipping
- EVA-padded base
- Fun style
- Removable pads for machine washing
- Can be worn without socks
- Elastic and comfortable fit
- Lightweight chenille microfiber
- Soft and comfortable cotton canvas
- Open toe for hot climates
- Removable mop base
- Airy open-toe design
- Detachable microfiber pads
- Machine washable
- Won’t scratch or damage floors
- Traps dust, hair and dirt
- Various designs to choose from
- Five pairs in a pack
- Variety of fun colors
- Can be worn over shoes
- Unisex style and sizing
- Warm and comfortable
- Detachable & machine-washable mop pads
- Can be worn over shoes
- Stretchy sizing
- Versatile purpose
Review Methodology: At Oh So Spotless, we pride ourselves on providing you with a thorough analysis and hands-on evaluation of the best mopping slippers available. Our team of professionals has conducted extensive research, comparing various products based on criteria such as performance, design, and user experience. We’ve gathered data and facts to assess each product’s effectiveness, scoring them on key decision-making factors such as comfort, material, and cleaning capabilities. Our in-depth review highlights the unique features that set these mopping slippers apart from their competitors and ranks them according to their performance. By sharing our findings and firsthand evidence, we aim to help you make the best choice for your cleaning needs, ensuring a spotless home with every step.
The Best Mopping Slippers of 2023
We’ve rounded up the top mopping slippers and rated them according to their material, comfort, absorbability, and ease of cleaning.
Pink Microfiber House Slippers
Pretty in Pink Mopping Slippers
Do you love pink? Then you might like this pair of mopping slippers.
They’re soft to touch, made from a velvety microfiber fabric called chenille. The noodle design also helps to trap dirt.
The covered toe and plush lining help retain heat – perfect if you have cold, hard floors in your home. The mop base attaches with velcro and can be detached from the slipper if you feel like wearing these just as slippers.
If you’re not a fan of the pink hue, these are also available in blue/grey, red, and brown.
- Plush lining for warmth and comfort.
- Detachable chenille mop heads so you can wear them as plain slippers.
- Works as a wet or dry mop and is super absorbent.
- Limited sizes. Only available in women’s sizes 7-13 and mens’ 5-13.5.
Turkoni Multifunction Unisex Cleaning Slippers
Best Detachable Mopping Slippers
The Turkoni Multifunction cleaning slippers can be worn as regular slippers or mopping slippers. It doesn’t need to be all chores all the time. Sometimes, you just want cute and cozy feet. For that, you can easily remove the mopping attachment and have your regular slippers back. It’s perfect for a weekend away in the mountains!
On another note, these slippers are unisex. They fit women with size seven to 10 feet, and men with size five to 8.5 feet.
These slippers pick up dust, dirt, and animal hair. Since the mopping attachment is removable, cleaning the heads is easier. Just toss the attachment into the wash. You can still wear your cozy shoes while the attachment is cleaning.
- Removable mopping attachment allows you to wear the slippers without the head.
- Unisex design means these slippers suit just about everyone!
- Super absorbent with no slipping, so they are safe for wet mopping.
- Very comfortable, made from soft microfiber chenille.
- They don’t fit every size of feet.
- Might stretch too much over time.
Selric Bear Microfiber Mop Slippers
Animal Lovers Unite
With these fun mopping slippers, your kids can pull their weight when it comes to household chores. They’ll find it fun to help around with these pink bear slippers.
Other available designs include a fox, pig, frog, and bunny. Various kid and adult sizes are available.
They’ve got an open-toe style for warmer months of the year. There’s an EVA padded base for durability and comfort, along with chenille microfiber for effective dusting.
The Velcro attachment securely holds the mop pad in place. One pair of mop pads are provided, and you can buy replacements. They’re machine washable – just avoid using any bleach or harsh chemicals.
- EVA padded base for durability and comfort.
- Fun style for children, includes fox, pig, frog, bunny, and more.
- Removable pads for easy washing.
- Suitable for various flooring, including tiles, hardwood, and laminate.
- Availability of some sizes may be limited.
Tamicy Reusable Microfiber Foot Socks
Best Slipper Socks
Don’t like to wear socks around your home? Wearing mopping slippers lets you avoid crumbs sticking to your feet. Plus, you dust at the same time. The elastic provides a secure and accommodating fit on your feet.
They’re comfortable and lightweight, made from chenille microfiber with noodles all around. You can throw them in the machine to freshen them up between mopping sessions.
We also like that it comes with a five-piece set. They have bright blues, pink, purple, orange, and green.
- You can wear them without socks and shoes.
- Elastic for a good fit.
- Made from lightweight chenille microfiber.
- Super soft design won’t damage or scratch your flooring.
- Elastic may not be durable after a few uses.
Paialco Double Removable Ultrafine Dusting Shoes
Women's Best Slippers for Mopping
With an energetic, exciting pink style, we love this mopping slipper. The open toe is just what you need for allowing air to flow if you live in a hot climate.
They’re constructed from soft cotton canvas. You may find this comfortable against the skin if you’re not wearing socks. There’s also chenille microfiber on the base, attached with Velcro, removable for washing.
Customers say this mopping slipper may fit feet up to size 8. It measures 10.6 inches by 4.2 inches.
- Made from soft and comfortable cotton canvas.
- Open toe for hot climates.
- You can remove the mop base for washing.
- Sizing may be smaller than the listed size.
Men’s House Slippers
Men's Best Slippers for Mopping
Who said men couldn’t join in the fun and wear trendy mopping slippers? These look like traditional slippers – you’ve just got the microfiber attached to the base.
The dark gray design is a trendy, neutral style. If you’re normally a shoe size 9 to 11, this might be the best pair for you.
The microfiber base has long noodles for capturing dirt. They can be removed easily thanks to a velcro pad. They’re machine washable and should be air-dried.
It’s advised to only use these mopping slippers on dry floors.
- Airy open-toe design for warm months.
- Detachable microfiber pads make it easy to machine wash them.
- Suitable for linoleum, hardwood, and tile.
- Super soft materials for dry mopping without damaging your flooring.
- Durability is questionable since the slippers aren’t that thick.
- Not suitable for wet mopping, only dry.
Selric Cute Piggy Mircofiber
Best Slippers for Dry Mopping
If you’re looking for dry dusting mopping shoes, then check out the Selric slippers.
These are suitable for dry floors only. So they are great for picking up hair, dust, and dirt. If you mop up wet floors, there’s a chance your feet could get wet. Especially since the shoes have open toes. However, the open-toe design is a favorite amongst customers, especially in hot summers.
Although the entire shoe is washable, the bottom layer detaches, so you can easily wash that one part while still wearing the slippers around the house as normal.
- Won’t scratch or damage floors.
- Traps dust, hair, and dirt with every step.
- Multifarious animal designs to choose from, including bears, camels, and pigs.
- Open toe for warmer climates.
- Overwhelming amount of design options makes it hard to choose.
- Not high-quality materials. Durability is questionable, and mopping attachment may fall off as you’re walking.
Catsayer Shoe Cover Mop Slippers
Fun Family Pack Mopping Slippers
With five reusable pairs, the family can join in. You get pink, orange, green, purple, and blue slippers in this pack.
They’re made from chenille microfiber, with dust-trapping noodles. You can easily wear them over your shoes to avoid leaving marks or dropping outside grime on your floors.
These mopping slippers are multi-functional. You can wear them, attach them to a mop, or even clean surfaces by hand. Each slipper measures 9.8 inches by 4.53 inches. Who said cleaning isn’t fun?
- Five pairs in a pack in various colors.
- Strong absorbent microfiber material that won’t damage your floors.
- Can be worn over shoes as soon as you come in from work.
- Sizing runs small, so if you have large feet, these may be a tight fit.
Microfiber Dust Cleaning Slippers
Great Mopping Slippers for Casual Cleaning
This unisex pair of mopping slippers are available in a neutral blue-grey color. If this isn’t your color, there’s also khaki and pink available in the same style. Two standard sizes are available for both men and women, ranging from a woman’s 7 to 13.
The soft material on the inside may help retain heat and generally feels comfortable to wear all day. With a closed-toe design, you should be protected come winter.
The mop pad on the base is detachable for easy washing. It’s constructed from chenille microfiber with Velcro on the slipper.
- Unisex style and sizing, available in four colors.
- Warm and comfortable with a close-toe design, ideal for winter.
- The mop pads detach for machine washing.
- Customers complain Velcro isn’t strong enough.
Susift Washable Mop Slippers
Versatile Five Pack Mopping Slippers
Our favorite thing about this product is that they’re versatile and can be used for any dusting job. Of course, they can be used as shoe covers, thanks to their generous size. But they can also be attached as a mop head or a noodle for washing your car.
Since you get five in the pack, you can decide. They’re a lot of fun with their bright colors. You’ll receive blue, green, pink, orange, and purple – great for letting everyone in the family know what pair is theirs.
The mopping slippers are made from chenille microfiber and they’re lightweight. You can wash them in the machine or by hand.
The elastic design may make it possible to wear them barefoot. It’s a size to fit most people – each slipper is 9.4 inches by 4 inches.
- Can be worn over shoes or without.
- Stretchy sizing for most adults. One size fits most at 9.4 x 4 inches.
- Versatile for all types of cleaning, including hand-cleaning and car-washing.
- Some customers mentioned that the size tends to run a bit small.
Benefits of Mopping Slippers
1. Saves Time
Think about the time it takes to get out the mop and bucket. You’ve got to fill up the bucket and find a cleaning solution — all before you can begin mopping!
You can speed up the pace with mopping slippers. You don’t have to set aside time in the day to clean your hard floors – just walk around as you usually would. It’s a practical, time-saving alternative to the traditional mop and bucket.
2. Less Effort
Let your feet do the dusting for you.
You don’t have to lug around a mop and bucket or drag it up the stairs – you can float from room to room with ease. Plus, your strongest muscles are in the legs, so you may as well use them to your advantage (1).
3. Promotes Fun!
We aren’t being sarcastic, we promise! Mopping slippers can be a lighthearted way to poke fun at chores while getting the job done. Maybe you could encourage the kids to take up the sport?
How to Choose Mopping Slippers
Keep an eye out for these important details when you’re shopping.
Mop and Walk
Mopping slippers can save you time cleaning and make this household task easier. Furthermore, they could add some fun into your cleaning routine, not to mention you could get the kids involved.
Some of the best features to look out for include that infamous microfiber material for the best absorption. Removable mop pads make cleaning them efficient, and elastic sizing ups your chances of a cozy fit for those who wear them.